Check CIBIL Score Via Online.
CIBIL Score :
CIBIL stands for “Credit Information Bureau India Limited”. It is a company engaged in managing and maintaining credit records of various companies, institutions, and individuals based on which lenders issue loans. Banks and other lending institutions submit information to CIBIL that this company calculates CIBIL Score.
Your credit score is determined by a three-digit number called a CIBIL score. CIBIL score ranges from 300 to 900. If your CIBIL score is close to 900 then it is considered a good score and easy to get approval for a loan or debt. On the other hand, if your score is close to 300 it is a bad score and the chances of getting any loan are difficult. So it is necessary to check and monitor your CIBIL score regularly.
Difference between CIBIL Score and Credit Score.
CIBIL Score is a credit score created by the credit rating agency TransUnion. TransUnion CIBIL is the gold standard of credit scores and the only thing that counts when seeking finance. Although there are many credit bureaus that provide credit scores, CIBIL carries the most weight among banks. Now, a credit score is like your financial report card, a numerical representation of your credit health.
A CIBIL score in India can range from 300 to 900, and a CIBIL scores above 750 means faster approval for loans or credit cards. When evaluating any type of credit application, the lender checks your credit score and credit history before proceeding with the application.
How to Check CIBIL Score Online.
- Visit the official CIBIL website https://www.cibil.com
- Select the option ‘Get your CIBIL Score’
- Select the “Click here” option to get your free Annual CIBIL Score
- Now enter your Name, Email ID, and Password and attach an ID Proof (Passport Number, PAN Card, Aadhaar, or Voter ID). Also enter your zip code, date of birth, and phone number
- Click on the ‘Accept and continue option
- You will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP and select ‘Continue’
- By selecting ‘Go to dashboard’, you can check your credit score
- Now you will be redirected to myscore.cibil.com
- Click on ‘Member Login’
- You can now see your CIBIL score once you log in.
A minimum credit score of CIBIL is required to get a personal loan or a home loan.
The minimum CIBIL score for personal loan approval is 750. Your CIBIL score should be close to 900 to get additional features. If your score is below 750, you need to increase your score.
The minimum CIBIL score to get a home loan is between 650 – 749. CIBIL score Above 750 is considered as a good score.
The following tips will help you maintain a good CIBIL score:
- Maintain a good track record by paying your installments on time.
- Manage your credit card and always buy from the limit
- Avoid being a co-signer for a loan if you are not sure of repaying the loan.
- Avoid getting into too much debt.
CIBIL Score Range :
very good credit
Is it safe to check the CIBIL score online?
Checking your credit score online is absolutely safe. Credit Bureaus generate your credit score and credit information report. India has four official credit bureaus: CIBIL™, Equifax, CRIF High Mark, and Experian. A person is entitled to one free credit report every year.