What is the full form of DSA?
This post explains DSA, The full form of DSA, the DSA job description, Eligibility criteria, and Documents required for DSA
The full form of DSA in finance is Direct Selling Agents(DSA). The DSA’s job is to find potential customers for the bank or their working firm. The DSA agents must have good communication skills to motivate the customers to their business such as taking loans and guiding them through the process.
The main duty of the agent is to connect the borrowers with the lender and take care of all the documentation required for the loan application.
DSAs also carry out checks and scrutiny to ensure that the documents provided are genuine.
DSA Job Description
DSAs are not only the connecter of borrowers to the lender, the job descriptions are given below:
- The agent can collect all the required documents and loan applications from the borrower.
- Necessary due diligence and checks are done to ensure that the loan application and other documents are correct and genuine.
- Submit those documents collected from the borrowers and enter their DSA code, then they can easily track the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria For DSA
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- DSA job does not need any degree in finance or banking.
- The lower age is 18 years and above.
- The applicant must have knowledge about the products they will be selling.
- The credit score or CIBIL score should be high.
What Are The Documents Required For DSA Registration?
The following listed are the documents required for registration.
- Any Identity proof (PAN, Aadhaar, passport, voter id,)
- You may need proof of your address, such as a utility bill, an Aadhaar card, or a passport.
- The applicant’s last three months’ bank transaction details.
- Required the Form 16 or Income Tax Returns details.
- The applicant’s school and college education qualification certificates
- Two passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- In the case of an application to an institution, the registration details of the firm.
- Details of GSTIN should only be included if applicable.
FAQs About DAS:
DSA full form in finace?
Direct Selling Agent(DSA). The agent can connect the customers to the bank or the NBFC they represent.
DSA full form in medical?
DSA full form in medical is Digital subtraction angiography (DSA).This is a procedure that uses contrast dye and X-rays to provide an image of the blood vessels in the brain.
What is the salary of DSA?
DSA salary in India ranges from ₹ 1.0 lakh to ₹ 14.1 lakh with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.6 lakh. Salary is calculated on the basis of 314 salaries received from DSAs.