B.Com Full Form In Degree
B.Com full form is a Bachelor of Commerce. It is an undergraduate degree in commerce with a 3-year duration. 12th completed students are eligible for pursuing a B.Com.This course offers by various colleges and universities in India. It is a basic graduating qualification in commerce, who’s complete the B.Com course are eligible for master’s degrees like M. Com and MBA.
|B.Com||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th, +2 Pass from a recognized board|
|Course Fee||INR 10,000 to INR 30,000 per sem|
|B.com Salary||INR 20,000 to INR 3L|
BCom students study analytical skills, financial literacy, business acumen, business laws, and tax understanding.
B.Com programs have some specifications they are B.Com with LLB, B.Com with ACCA, B.Com with CA B.Com or M.Com. are integrated to improve their career opportunities.
B.Com Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility qualification that must full fill by the B.Com candidate.
- The students who passed the 12th from commerce, are eligible to pursue B.COM and also consider science background candidates.
- Students directly get admission from the colleges, there is no entrance exam for this course. But, some reputed colleges and universities consider the student’s 12th score.
B.Com Subjects :
|B.Com Semester I||
Top B.com Colleges In India
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi
- Hans Raj College, Delhi
- Miranda House College, Delhi
- Ramjas College, Delhi
- St. Stephens College, Delhi
- Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Goenka College , Kolkata
What is the full form of B.Com?
B.com full form in English is Bachelor of Commerce. It is an undergraduate degree in commerce.